(1) Arcade machines are built to order in our state-of-the-art rapid assembly facility and despatched within 10 working days of payment, by freight carrier. Bespoke designs may take significantly longer.
(2) All Arcade machines are dispatched by freight courier on a 'booking service', this means that the delivering depot will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery time. You must therefore provide us with a contact phone number when ordering.
(3) All delivery's are 'kerbside' only. You will need two people to carry the arcade machine into your premises. Should you have any special delivery requirements then please contact us before purchasing and we will be happy to make special arrangements.
(4) Deliveries are Monday - Friday only. Saturday deliveries can be arranged upon request, there will be a small extra charge for this (currently £35).
(5) As these are large palleted items they will usually be delivered by a large lorry, if you have restricted access then you must make it clear when booking the delivery that you require a van delivery.
(6) The shipping prices quoted on this website are for UK mainland only, we will happily ship to any location on Earth, but you must contact us to arrange this, and extra charges will apply.
(7) When shipping outside of the UK Any national, state, or local taxes, import duties or extra charges, are the responsibility of the receiver, and it is your responsibility to check this before ordering.
All of our items are well packed and sent by trusted professional delivery services, however with the best will in the world sometimes things do go wrong.
We will replace any item lost or damaged in transit but this is conditional upon you giving us full assistance with any insurance claim with which we may have to make.
If upon arrival the goods do appear damaged or the packaging shows sign of mis-handling then you MUST NOT sign to receive them, take photographs and contact us immediately.